About Wired Security Alarm System
We recommend, install and maintain hard-working wired intruder alarms. Wired security alarm systems are usually audio-only, featuring internal passive infrared movement detectors, magnetic door contacts, control panels with remote keypads as well as the external sounder. They can also include smoke detection and personal attack buttons if you need them. Just ask.
Advantages of Wired Intruder Alarm
- Cost effective.
- Very durable.
- Tends to be more resourceful as it requires less maintenance.
- Feature internal passive infrared movement detectors, magnetic door contacts, control pannels with remote keypads as well as the external sounder.
- Potentially can include smoke detectors and personal attack buttons if you need them.
Home Alarms Prevent Crime!
- 62% of burglaries take place at night.
- 12 million consumers believe an alarm is a deterrent.
- A home without an alarm is 2-3 times more likely to be burgled.
- Burglars bypass houses that require effort.
- 60% of burglaries failed on homes with alarm systems.
- 85% of police officials surveyed believe alarms deter burglars.
Would you like to have a wired security alarm system? If you would like to have a discussion with us we can advise, install and maintain hard-working wired intruder alarm.- Contact us