About Alarm Monitoring
If you already have an alarm but you do not have a monitoring service, you are relying on the pure luck that when your alarm is triggered, the noise it makes will in hope scare the intruder away, which may not be enough in some cases. You might be either be at work, on holiday or out of town for the day and your home gets broken into. You can not be there to protect it, so why not leave it to us? You can put your mind at rest knowing that we’re here to protect you and what matters to you, providing a 24/7/365 remote alarm monitoring and aftercare at low cost. All our technicians are fully certified and CRB clear, so you can be sure that the job will be done properly.
Advantages of our Alarm System Monitoring
- We use Advanced Independent Monitoring(AIM) to provide our 24/7/365 remote alarm monitoring, including intruder alarms, personal attack alarms and fire alarms.
- When your alarm is activated, our expert alarm receiving centre are straight on the job to tell the keyholders and will contact emergency services if necessary.
- The alarm verification technology we use provides vital information for the police if there’s a break-in.
- The alarm verification system helps to filter out false alarms.
Home Alarms Prevent Crime!
- 62% of burglaries take place at night.
- 12 million consumers believe an alarm is a deterrent.
- A home without an alarm is 2-3 times more likely to be burgled.
- Burglars bypass houses that require effort.
- 60% of burglaries failed on homes with alarm systems.
- 85% of police officials surveyed believe alarms deter burglars.
If you wish to have a discussion about alarm monitoring, we would be delighted to help!- Contact us